Responsible for building a newwedding dresses 2nd purchasing wedding dresses 2ndorganization and establishing project purchasing procedure for BA business unit in Great China, supporting sourcing, optimization and localization/globalization for BTT business unit of Schneider Electric Great China and Global. Ensure inhot women's dresses close co-operation with product/technology manager the hot women's dressesavailability of supplier technology roadmaps for key components by market exploration on technologies in order to strengthen the competitive edge of our product in termsonline shoes store of technology, feature and price. Identify, assess,online shoes store develop and select suppliers based on justification of total cost of ownership with risk analysis and management. Contribute in establishing differentiated supply relationships, with more focus in managing strategic suppliers under a structural supplier engagement program. Negotiate competitive agreements covering project deliverables, purchasing, logistics, quality, capacity, etc. Optimize supply base and manage suppliers’ performance for both in house and OEM executions. Contribute in supply chain improvement in order to increase flexibility and achieve optimal inventory level.
1) Build a new purchasing organization and establish project purchasing procedure for BA business unit within one month, achieved 49% time reduction;
2) Identify, assess, develop and select local OEM suppliers for BA based on total cost of ownership to maximize level of productivity, achieved 3.2m saving in budget year 2006;
3) Establish differentiated SRM with more focus in managing strategic suppliers and negotiate competitive agreement covering project deliverables, purchasing, logistics, quality, etc. achieved generally 20% PMP time reduction per project;
4) Support to source/localize/globalize/optimize for 3 factories in Great China and all the other plants in global Schneider Electric BTT unit to maximize productivity, achieved 1m saving in 2006;
5) Liaise with internal stakeholders(manufacturing, quality, logistics, marketing, etc. dept), measure supplier performance（quality, delivery, cost, service, etc） thereof feedback to suppliers to participate in supplier continuous improvement;
6) Merge 2 projects (localization and ROHS) as whole one to maximize efficiency and sustain sound business processes to support Schneider global sustainability policy.